Dr. Lisa is accepting new patients. We do not accept insurance, but we will do our best to provide you with a superbill so you can submit for reimbursement to your insurance company. As well Dr. Lisa is not a medicare provider so any lab and or medications she orders or prescribes are not guaranteed to be covered by medicare and you may end up paying out of pocket.
Dr. Lisa is a GYN MD but she does not deliver babies or treat minors. She will treat teen girls who have started their period if its a hormone related issue.
The following tests need to be fasted for
CMP (Complete Metabolic Panel)
GGT (gamma-Glutamyl transferase)
1. A day or two before you plan to do this test, open kit and go through the supplies checklist to ensure you have all supplies you need.
2. Be sure that you also have the DMSA capsules that Dr.Hosbein calculated
for your testing process.
3. Your OMSA dosage is:
4. There are instructions inside the urine kit for a variety of tests. You will be collecting your urine for: 6 hours during one day.
5. The collection procedure goes as follows:
*Upon awakening in the morning, empty your bladder.
"Then take with some water all the DMSA capsules Dr. Hosbein calculated for you.
*Proceed to collect all your urine for the next 6 hours and store in the container you should have from your supplies. Eat and drink normally for Lhe day unless stated otherwise in the kit instructions.
*Follow all the rest of the instructions for finishing the test and proper shipping methods.
*Be sure to fill out the form carefully and mail payment to the lab with your urine sample. Fees paid to Doctor's Data Laboratory are:
Urine Toxic Metals: $60.00
*Results take around two weeks to process upon receipt of your urine sample. Please call the office if you are delayed in doing the test. We will reschedule your follow up appointment for you.
Prior to taking a hair sample:
1. The hair must be clean and dry for a minimum of 4 hours prior to taking the sample. This means no wet hair and no product on the hair!
2. It is best to clean the hair with a clarifying shampoo or baby shampoo. This will remove any product residue but will not overly strip the hair. If you must use a conditioner, it needs to be a clarifying conditioner as well. Certain dandruff
shampoos can give misinformation on a hair analysis, such as elevated selenium levels. It is essential that you use the proper shampoo prior to testing!
3. You may use colored or highlighted hair. Hair colors do not affect the hair sample as long as the hair has been washed a minimum of 7-8 times. However, chemical alteration of the hair shaft by perms or hair straighteners will require time for new hair growth before a sample can be taken. This will usually take 4-8 weeks before there is enough new hair growth to sample.
4. NO WATER SOFTENERS! Do you use a water softener (potassium or sodium) in your home? A water softener will give invalid information every time. If you have one, you need to wash your hair in another location or wash and rinse your hair 3 times with bottled water. This will make sure there are no softening agents lingering on the hair.
PLEASE SEND PAYMENT TO THE LAB! THEY WILL NOT SEND US YOUR RESULTS WITHOUT PAYMENT.
$45 for profile #1
$75 for profile #2
If you need a prescription refill please call your pharmacy and have them fax us a refill request. If you haven't seen Dr. Lisa in six months you are due for a med check to maintain your prescription. If you don't have an appointment on calendar it is likely you will only get one refill.
Even if we prescribe you 6 refills it does not mean your insurance will let you pick up more than 30 days supply. Although you may be able to ask your pharmacist to grant a vacation override for up to 6 weeks. Depending on your insurance.
Any prescription Dr. Lisa or Kathryn Lemlow writes may be denied by Medicare and the patient will be responsible for negotiating authorization and price.